Sunday, May 17, 2009

BLAME IT ON YOUR MOUTH..



Jamie Foxx Made Fun of Young singer/Actress "Miley Cyrus AKA "Hanna Montana" on his radio show and said alot of cruel and mean things about her. It made him look very bad because he has a younger daughter himslef, he has lost alot of fans, and today he came out to apologise This is what he said.."“
I so apologize … and this is sincere,” he said, after taking a few deep breaths, on Tuesday’s Tonight Show With Jay Leno. “I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don’t mean any of it.”
The audience laughed, but Foxx continued, “And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.”
“I have a radio show… We’re really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn’t mean it maliciously. You know I’m a comedian. You know my heart.”
Looking into the camera, he added, “Miley, I apologize, so I’ll call you. I got a daughter too, so I completely understand.”
Jamie Foxx you should blame it on your mouth for being so reckless with your words....

No comments:

Post a Comment